Thursday, October 13, 2011

NYCC

Heading into the New York Comic Con tomorrow. Thanks to my awesome cousin, and creator of Video Masters TV, we have press passes! I'm rather excited about that, as I've never had a press pass to.... anywhere. As there will be lots of cosplayers & celebrities that will be there, I'm hoping to make a few good photos.

This will be a step forward into documentary/photojournalism, I feel. My goal here is to really capture the "essence" of the convention - and not just take a few snapshots. It's good to plan things out, but making it happen is something totally different.

I've got both of my camera batteries charged up, and both sets of AA rechargeables charged up as well, for my strobe. I'm bringing the actual chargers for everything, just in case. Finally, I'm also going to be packing an external hard drive w/ cable & my CF card reader - just in case I max out the 16GB & 8GB CF cards. I hope to not, but just in case.

I should have some pics up Sunday, if I'm able to get some editing done the night before!

No comments:

Post a Comment