Friday, September 30, 2011

Worldwide Photo Walk

October 1st & 2nd of this year is the Fourth annual Worldwide Photo Walk. I will be attending one of the days, to be determined. As the weather here is a bit rainy tonight, I'll have to make that decision rather soon!

I have been interested in joining a photo walk for some time now. It seems to me a great opportunity to take time composing a shot while out and about with others. And certainly, there is an ability to converse with fellow photographers!

A concern of mine in the past has been the desire to keep pace with my family while walking around, while still being able to make some nice photographs. It would seem to me that a group of people, all stopping to take pictures is an event suited to my current needs.

For anyone interested, as late as this might be, you can certainly check it out and possibly register here:

http://worldwidephotowalk.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment