Monday, September 5, 2011

Joe McNally Presents: A 9/11 Remembrance, In Pictures

Joe McNally Presents: A 9/11 Remembrance, In Pictures
"When someone agrees to have you make their picture, even a quick snap, there’s an exchange, or the beginnings of a relationship, however cursory or fleeting. The subject is out there, in front of a lens, which is a very vulnerable place to be. Effectively, they give you, at the camera, a gift. It’s up to us as photographers to take care of it."
I can't quite recall when I first introduced to his work, but I have since then been enamored by his photographs. Joe McNally is my favorite photographer. His photos always make me stop and really think. Not many photos do that. Especially the "classics".

I am going to see this exhibit tomorrow, in NYC.

No comments:

Post a Comment